Saturday, December 2, 2017

Wild Wastes 3/Super Sales 2

Wild Wastes 3 is still undergoing plot setting. It's been a little difficult. I've been busy!

Also, I just released... errr... ahem... a good friend of mine just released a new book and posted the following message:
Evening.
Thank you to everyone who was part and parcel to getting book 2 out for Super Sales.
If you don't mind, go out and post, share to your FB groups, talk about, and review the new book. Providing you like it, at least. :)
You can pick it up here(Keep in mind it just went live. Sometimes it does weird things for the first 2 hours): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077WRQ889/

9 comments:

  1. Does reading a book through Kindle Unlimited and then buying it help an author more than just buying it when it is released?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the first book and found that the second book is not on Unlimited. Will it be at any point in the future? Money's tight, so I "limit" (damn right I meant that pun) myself to what I find on Unlimited.

    I've already read all the books listed under your "friend's" name. Which I didn't realize that was you until I came by here. I -thought- I recognized the writing style, especially the flow of conversation between the characters. Yay for me not going nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book was originally on Kindle Unlimited but passed the 3 month mark.

      It might go back up as some point.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the updates. Been grabbing up most of the books you and your "friend" put out. Read through Super Sales 2 in a night or two and now I find myself checking amazon way too often for Wild Wastes 3.

    ReplyDelete